Another issue I had was figuring out how to get rid of the buttons. What I did was that I changed the design first, and then I changed the style of the page. When that was done, it got rid of the buttons right away, and the pages were fixed.
The last problem I had with the weebly site was putting all my pages in the right order. Sometimes they were in the wrong place, and some of the pages I didn't have. But I think that this is the easiest problem I've had to solve. I first went to pages, where you can add, delete, or change the style. Then, when I add a page, I could move it around to where I want it to be placed. That's how I figured out where to place the pages.
Solving the weebly site was complicated at first. But it's getting easier and easier every time! I think weebly is cool and fun website. Fixing the issues was also fun because that helped me in other stuff I was having trouble fixing. I'm glad I am able to use weebly!